top of page
Reaching a Deal


June 19, 2020

We developed a grading policy that has supported students during the challenging COVID-19 pandemic.  Part of that policy states that students may choose to change their Semester 2 grade from a traditional letter grade (A,B,C or D) to a Pass (P) for any of their classes.  Please click the link below to access the Grade Change form and submit it by June 30, 2020. Please contact your school’s Guidance office if you have any questions.

Get in Touch
bottom of page